Audio (US) (file)
- When you punch something, you use your fist to hit it.
- To use a punch to put a hole in something or to put a design on it.
(countable & uncountable)
- (countable) A hit done with your fist.
- (countable) A tool that is used to put holes in thin material (like paper), to put an object through a hole in an object, or to put a mark or design on a surface.
- (countable) A tool for punching holes in paper or other thin material.
- (countable) A hole or opening created with a punch.
- (uncountable) A drink that is a mixture of fruit juice and some other drink, often alcohol.
- (uncountable) Power; impact; strength; oomph.