Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When someone loves another person, they feel good about the person and want the person to be happy.
- I love Colin.
- Mothers love their children very deeply.
- The feeling of loving someone and caring for them.
- Is my love for him a real love that will last a long time?
- The feeling of liking something very much.
- I love the simple English Wikipedia.
- (tennis) A tennis player who has scored love has a score of zero.
- (From a sports commentator) Fifteen-love!
Hearts are used to mean love.
Two people showing their love for each other.
|Emotions or feelings (edit)|
|anger - confusion - embarrassment - envy - fear - happiness - hate - love - regret - sadness - shame - surprise - worry|