Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Christianity) Hell
- In some religions and myths, hell is a place where you may go after you die. Hell is usually seen as a bad place where bad people are punished.
- (countable) Something that is very hard to do or makes you suffer.
- My new boss is making my job hell.
- You say hell when you are having a hard time.
- Oh, hell! I got another parking ticket.
- Hell may be added to show strong feeling.
- I'm sure as hell not going there!
- Hell yeah (yes)! I'd love to go with you!
- What the hell are you doing!?
- There is no way in hell I would do that!