Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In some religions and myths, heaven is a place where you may go after you die. Heaven is usually seen as a happy place where good people are rewarded.
- I miss my grandmother, but I know she's with God in heaven.
- The sky.
- (countable) The skies or places in outer space.
- I looked up to the heavens in delight.
- The planets make their way through the heavens.
- (uncountable) Much happiness, or a cause of much happiness.
- He's been in heaven ever since we told him.
- Our marriage has been pure heaven.