Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For help with Wiktionary, see Help:Contents.
- If you help another person do something, you do things to make it easier for them to do the thing, or you do part of it for them.
- Will you please help me wash the dishes?
- If you can't help doing something or can't help but do it, you cannot avoid it. You do it even without wanting or planning to.
- When I look at the class, I can not help feeling that something has gone wrong.
- They agreed that it was good, but I can't help wondering, "good for who?"
- (uncountable) Help is the act of helping.
- Will you please give me some help? This is hard for just one person to do.
- (uncountable) The help is people who work in a home cooking, cleaning, etc.
- The help arrives as 9 o' clock.