Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive); (vulgar); (slang) You say "fuck you" or "fuck that" to show that you are very angry or that you don't care.
- Fuck you too, asshole.
- (transitive & intransitive); (vulgar) If two people fuck, they have sex.
- Look at that one. I'd like to fuck her.
- (vulgar) If you say fuck off, you want someone to leave you alone.
- Fuck off, you!
- (vulgar); (slang) You say fuck when you are very angry or surprised about something.
- Fuck! That hurts. Be careful with that shit.
- (vulgar); (slang) You use the fuck to emphasise what you are saying.
- What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get the fuck out of my stuff.
- (countable), (vulgar); (slang) A fuck is a person that you don't like.
- Gimme that, you stupid little fuck.
- (countable), (vulgar); (slang) A fuck is an act of sex.
- I gave her flowers and we had a great fuck.
- (countable), (vulgar); (slang) A fuck is a person that you have sex with.
- Is she your current fuck?
- (countable), (vulgar); (slang) If you don't give a fuck, you don't care.
- Look, don't tell me about your fucking problems. I couldn't give a fuck.