Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 0||1||2 →|
| Cardinal: one|
- The first thing is the one that is number one (1) in order.
- I have no older brothers. I was the first child.
Related words and phrases[change]
- If something is first, it is before anything else.
- He was the fastest in class and usually finished everything first.
- First, I should say that we're happy to see you all here today.
- Never before.
- I first went to Japan in 1994.
- At the beginning.
- When we were first married, everything was wonderful.
- A first is something that has not happened before.
- A dog walking on stilts? Well, that is a first.