Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lua error in Module:links at line 408: attempt to call field 'findBestScript' (a nil value).
- (UK) IPA (key): /həʊl/, SAMPA: /h@Ul/
- (US) IPA (key): /hoʊl/, SAMPA: /hoUl/
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophone: hole
- Whole is used to describe every part of an object.
- I ate the whole meal, leaving nothing left.
- The whole of something means the entire part of it.
- The whole of the Middle East is pretty messy at the moment.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.