Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive & intransitive) When you program a computer, you use code to tell the computer what to do.
- The student can program the computer to calculate all of his statistics.
- All of the math students know how to program.
- (countable) A program is a number of steps that are followed to reach a goal or end.
- His new exercise program gets more difficult every week.
- Oxford College has an excellent English language program.
- (countable) A program is a guide to a dramatic or theatrical performance.
- After he entered the theatre, he bought a copy of the program.
- (countable) A (television or radio) program is a broadcast.
- Star Trek is her favourite program.
- (countable) A (computer) program is the code that tells a computer what to do.
- Microsoft Word is one of the most popular programs in the world.
- The new program has a lot of problems. My computer crashes every time I try to run it.