Jump to navigation Jump to search
- all is part of the Basic English 850.
- (definite) All of something is 100% of it, or the entire amount.
- Well you could stay in bed all day on Friday. And I could take the kids to school.
- You know, you can't see all of the moon.
- "There was a problem." "Yes, I know all about it."
- No! You did it all wrong.
- Can you tell me all this tomorrow?
- I think we all know we have to change.
- The shirt is almost all white.
- Is that all you can do?
- All of some things is 100% of them, or every one.
- And then you can go and tell all your friends about it.
- We have over two hundred men, but not all of them had the problem.
- (uncountable) If you give your all, you give 100% of your energy, attention, etc.