Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /ˈsʌpləmənt/
- A supplement is extra text that is added to the end of a book.
- At the back of the book was a supplement with maps showing where the story took place.
- A supplement is a small insert or magazine added to a newspaper.
- He read the sport supplement that came with the Sunday paper.
- A supplement is an extra that is added to something.
- His hotel bill included an internet connection supplement.
- To supplement is to add something extra.
- The doctor told him to supplement his new diet with vitamins.