Jump to content
- (countable) A magazine is a publication that is printed regularly (usually weekly or monthly), and is often about a topic like a hobby, sports or news.
- I get the magazine Cosmopolitan every month. I really like the articles it has on fashion and love.
- This magazine has a lot of advertisements.
- (countable) A magazine is a small building that an army keeps weapons in.
- We don't sleep too close to the magazine because it has things in it that can explode.
- (countable) A magazine is removable container that feeds ammunition into a gun.