Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: sō, IPA (key): /səʊ/, SAMPA: /s@U/
- (US) IPA (key): /soʊ/, SAMPA: /soU/
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophones: sew, sow
- Saying the result or purpose.
- The gravestones were covered with moss, so that it was impossible to read the names on them.
- The person locks the door so no one is able to come in and take things.
- We help them so that they can get better.
- He asked me to write the equations on the blackboard so he could see how they developed.
- Giving reasons.
- We had been on a boat like that before, so knew the general layout.
- It was cheap, so it seemed like a deal.
- Our son is at school near here, so that's another reason for not moving.