Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: sō, IPA (key): /səʊ/, SAMPA: /s@U/
- (US) IPA (key): /soʊ/, SAMPA: /soU/
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophone(s): sew, sow
- With purpose. Saying the reason why someone does something.
- The person locks the door so no one is able to come in and take things.
- We help them so that they can get better.
- We moved it so as to make it easier to reach.
- Giving reasons.
- We had been on a boat like that before, so knew the general layout.
- It was cheap, so it seemed like a deal.