Jump to navigation Jump to search
- snow is part of the Basic English 850.
- (UK) IPA (key): /snəʊ/, SAMPA: /sn@U/
- (US) enPR: snō, IPA (key): /snoʊ/, SAMPA: /sn@U/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- (uncountable) Snow is precipitation (falling water) that is white and frozen.
- I love the snow.
- (countable) A snow is a time when snow falls from the sky.
- The snows of winter will soon come.
- (uncountable) A shade of the color white.
- If it is snowing, snow is coming down from the sky.
- It snowed last night and everything is white now.