Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A range of is a number of different kinds of s
- We offer you a whole range of clothes, from socks to hats.
- (countable) The range is area between an upper and lower limit.
- Most accidents affect children in the seven to 10 age range.
- (countable) Something's range is the distance that it can travel.
- The company's newest airplane has a range of 10,556km.
- (countable) In statistics, the range of results is highest result minus the lowest result.
- The test results in the study had a range of 63; the highest was 100 and the lowest 37.
- (countable) A (mountain) range is a group of mountains.
- (countable) A shooting range is a place to practice using a gun.
- (countable) A range is a large grassy area for farm animals to walk about freely.
- (countable) A range is a large stove for cooking.
- If something ranges from to , it includes a number of different things and and are different examples of those.
- The police had stopped him for a variety of things ranging from stealing a book to having a gun.
- If something ranges around an area, it moves around it.