Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈkwɑl.ɪ.faɪ.ɚ/, enPR: kwŏlʹĭ-fī-ər
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈkwɒl.ɪ.faɪ.ə/, enPR: kwŏlʹĭ-fī-ə
- Hyphenation: qual‧i‧fi‧er
- A qualifier is a person who meets the requirements for something, especially a contestant who qualifies for a stage in a competition.
- Qualifier (round) is the preliminary stage of a competition.
- (grammar) A qualifier is a word or phrase, such as an adjective or adverb, that describes or characterizes another word or phrase, such as a noun or verb
- Synonym: modifier
- (computing) (programming) A qualifier is a marker that qualifies or modifies another code element.