Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- A marker is used to mark a spot.
- A marker is something or someone that marks.
- A marker is a felt-tipped pen.
- Synonym: marker pen
- (slang) A marker is a note about how much money is owed.
- (slang) A marker is a debt owed to someone that is not money, especially favors.
- We may not be able to do this alone. Maybe it’s time to call in some of our markers.
- (paintball) A marker is a device that shoots paintballs.
- He used his marker to shoot him with a red paintball.