Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA: /ʃəʊ/, SAMPA: /S@U/
- (US) enPR: shō, IPA: /ʃoʊ/, SAMPA: /SoU/
Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file)
Third person singular
- (transitive) When you show something, you make it easy for people to see it.
- The clock shows the time of day.
- Can you show me your ID?
- The museum has shown the art of America.
- A show is a display of art, movie, or drama. It can be a play, a movie, a concert, an opera or a television program.
- I saw the art show at the museum.
- The show at the movie theater was boring.