Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA (key): /ˈɪmɪd͡ʒ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: im‧age
- An image is something you can see or imagine that looks like the real thing.
- Many people have an image of God as an old man.
- The image on the screen reminded him of the town where he grew up.
- The image in the mirror was not how she saw herself.
- An image is the good or bad opinion about someone or something.
- What's your image of Paris?
- We should be trying to create an image of the company as helpful and friendly.
- If you image something, you create an image of it.
- The lunar surface at the Apollo 17 site, imaged by the Apollo 17 astronauts.