Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A boy is a male child or teenager; someone who is not a man yet.
- He had a pretty wife and two little ones: a boy and a girl.
- My oldest son was a Boy Scout in England.
- The boys basketball team won five games in a row.
- Two teenage boys died in the crash.
- A 12-year-old boy stands at the window and watches two men outside.
- (informal) An immature man.
- "I am a grown man" "you are not a man, you are a little boy, you don't act like a man".
- (informal) A male animal.
- I told my mom I wanted a boy puppy, not a girl one.