Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Legislation is the official laws and rules of a government.
- City council is planning new legislation regarding recycling.
- This new crime law is a very important piece of legislation.
- The legislation in Taiwan says that to be legally married the couple will need to be above the age of eighteen.'.
- Congress approved several pieces of legislation.
- (uncountable) Legislation is the process of making and passing laws.
- The government has the power of legislation.