- (uncountable) Judgment is being able to make good choices.
- Synonym: wisdom
- You will need good judgment to decide on a school.
- Deciding what to do was a judgment call.
- If John likes them they must be good people; John has good judgment.
- I'll trust your judgment on this matter.
- There should be room for human judgment in deciding policies.
- It takes good judgment to be a manager.
- (countable) A judgment is a choice or decision you might make.
- (countable); (law) A judgment is the something decided by a judge. It is an official order by a court
- This judgment means you have to pay me $500 each month, for a year.
- We will hear the judgment soon.