Jump to content
judge + -ment
- (uncountable) Judgement is being able to make good choices.
- You will need good judgement to decide on a school.
- Deciding what to do was a judgement call.
- If John likes them, they must be good people; John has good judgement.
- I'll trust your judgement on this matter.
- There should be room for human judgement in deciding policies.
- It takes good judgement to be a manager.
- (countable) A judgement is a choice or decision you might make.
- (countable) (law) A judgement is the something decided by a judge. It is an official order by a court.
- This judgement means you have to pay me $500 each month, for a year.
- We will hear the judgement soon.