Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A decision is a sudden thought, with purpose, before someone does something. After a person makes a decision, the person has knowledge about a thing the person will do.
- After much thought, the person made a decision to go to the meeting.
- A person sees two roads. The person needs to go on one road or the other. The person makes a decision and goes on one of the roads.
- (countable) A decision is the end of a process in a committee. After a committee makes a decision, a record in writing says the important thing.
- After much discussion, the committee made an important decision about insurance.