Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also Jack
- (countable) A jack is a machine for lifting heavy thing. Often a jack is used to lift a car for fixing.
- (countable) A jack is a plug or connector for electronics.
- (countable) A jack is a flag used at by ships at sea.
- (uncountable); (slang) Another word for nothing.
- (countable) A jack is a playing card with a J on it.
- (transitive) To use a jack.
- He jacked the car up so that he could replace the brake pads.
- (transitive) To steal.
- Someone jacked my car last night!