Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /kɑːd/ or [kʰɑːd]
- (US) enPR: kärd, IPA (key): /kɑrd/ or [kʰɑrd]
- (AU) IPA (key): /kaːd/ or [kʰäːd]
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (countable) A card is a small, often rectangular piece of paper or plastic, usually with information.
- The police stopped me and asked to see my identity card.
- "I don't have any money with me, can I pay with my credit card?"
- The soccer player got a red card and left the game.
- We spent the afternoon playing card games.
- I think we sent them a Christmas card last year.
- bank card
- baseball card
- birthday card
- business card
- card game
- Christmas card
- credit card
- debit card
- fingerprint card
- graphics card
- green card
- greeting card
- high card
- identification card/ID card/identity card
- index card
- in the cards
- low card
- membership card
- phone card
- playing card
- put one's cards on the table
- report card
- sound card
- trump card
- video card