Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) If you hate something you dislike it strongly.
- My 3-year old won't eat tomatoes. She just hates them.
- I hate myself for being weak.
- (uncountable) Hate is a feeling of strong dislike.
- My feelings towards him are a mixture of love and hate.
- (countable) A hate is something that you dislike strongly.
- Did you have any hates or fears when you were there?
|Emotions or feelings (edit)|
|anger - confusion - embarrassment - envy - fear - happiness - hate - love - regret - sadness - shame - surprise - worry|