Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /səˈpraɪz/
- (US) enPR: sərprīzʹ, IPA (key): /sɚˈpraɪz/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: sur‧prise
- To do something that another person didn't think you were going to do.
- You surprised me by coming here. I thought you were going to Jimmy's house.
- A thing that surprises someone, mostly something good.
- The number of apples on the tree this year is a surprise.
|Emotions or feelings (edit)|
|anger - confusion - embarrassment - envy - fear - happiness - hate - love - regret - sadness - shame - surprise - worry|