Jump to navigation Jump to search
- go is part of the Basic English 850.
- (UK) enPR: gō, IPA (key): /gəʊ/, SAMPA: /g@U/
- (US) enPR: gō, IPA (key): /goʊ/, SAMPA: /goU/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
Third person singular
- To move; to move away from a place; to move farther from the person who is talking; to move from one place to another place.
- Antonym: come
- I go to the seashore every summer.
- Kathy goes to the seashore every summer, too.
- I went to the seashore last year.
- She's gone to the seashore.
- I'm going to the seashore next year.