- come is part of the Basic English 850.
Third person singular
- To move towards a place or into a place; to move to the place where the person who is talking is.
- Come to my house and I will give you something to eat.
- Come here to me.
- Twenty people came to the party.
- He came here, but he went away again before you came here.
- The past participle of come.
Related words and phrases[change]
- When something happens or arrives.
- We'll talk again come January.
(also spelled cum)
- (slang) Semen.