Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: kŭm, IPA (key): /kʌm/ or [kʰɐm]
- (US) enPR: kŭm, IPA (key): /kʌm/ or [kʰʌm]
Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- Homophone(s): cum
Third person singular
- To move towards a place or into a place; to move to the place where the person who is talking is.
- Antonym: go
- Come to my house and I will give you something to eat.
- Come here to me.
- Twenty people came to the party.
- He came here, but he went away again before you came here.
- The past participle of come.
Related words and phrases[change]
- When something happens or arrives.
- We'll talk again come January.