Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A hole or body of water is deep if it goes down a long way.
- Something is deep if it is far below or inside.
- A deep voice has low-pitched tones.
- With actions that make something smaller, we say deep to mean they make them much smaller.
- This furniture store offers deep discounts on beds.
- The new budget makes deep spending cuts in education.
- An idea is called deep if it has an important meaning that is not easy to see.
- A: 'I think you like heavy metal music because your parents don't approve of it.' B:'Wow, that's deep!'