Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: proc‧ess
- IPA: /prɒˈsɛs/
- (countable) A process is a series of steps that you take for a particular purpose.
- (countable) A process is an outward extension of bone from a larger bone or piece of tissue.
- The xiphoid process is located beneath your sternum.
- (transitive) If you process something, you change it from its natural state into something that's ready to use.
- The oil companies process much of the crude oil into gasoline.
- The processed sugar is now completely white.
- There's too much information. I can't process all of it right now.