Jump to navigation Jump to search
- thought is part of the Basic English 850.
- (countable) When you have a thought, you have an idea or concept in the mind.
- (uncountable) Consideration.
- I will give your words some thought.
- (idea) idea, concept, notion, brain wave, inspiration, belief, theory, opinion
- (consideration) consideration, contemplation, thinking, deliberation, attention, reflection, analysis
Third person singular
- The past tense and past participle of think.
- He thought of his mother.
- I have thought of everything.
- She thought that you were gone.