Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) When you have a thought, you have an idea or concept in the mind.
- Synonyms: concept, notion, brain wave, inspiration, belief, theory and opinion
- (uncountable) Consideration.
- Synonyms: consideration, contemplation, thinking, deliberation, attention, reflection and analysis
- I will give your words some thought.
- The past tense and past participle of think.
- Synonyms: considered and pondered
- He thought of his mother.
- I have thought of everything.
- She thought that you were gone.