Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A charm is an object that people think has a magical power.
- His old pencil was a charm for him. He always used it on tests.
- If someone has charm, that means that they can easily make people like them.
- Everyone liked her for her charm.
- A trinket usually worn on a bracelet.
- He gave her a charm for her charm bracelet.
- A group or flock of finches.
- To charm someone is to amaze them or win them over.
- He charmed her with talk of all the money he had.
- To charm something or someone means to use magic upon it.
- The witch tried to charm the princess with an old spell.
- The sorceror charmed the serpents and ordered them to do his bidding.