Jump to navigation Jump to search
- argument is part of the Basic English 850.
- When two or more people are discussing an idea that they do not agree on, they are having an argument. Often arguments are loud or angry.
- I thought we should buy the red car. She thought we should buy the blue car. We had an argument about it.
- An argument can be the reasons behind an idea.
- An argument for buying a red car is that it would look cooler than a blue one.
- (mathematics) An argument is the independent variable of a function.