Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /əˈtatʃ/
- (transitive & intransitive) If you attach to , you put on so that they will not come apart.
- Warnings and instruction should be firmly attached to the container.
- Attach the wire to the speaker with the red clip.
- Look for spaces where the tire attaches to the rim.
- (transitive) If you are attached to an office, department, location, etc. you work for that part of the organisation.
- (transitive & intransitive) If a quality such as importance is attached to something, people think the thing has that quality.
- There was a great deal of importance attached to being well dressed.
- (transitive & intransitive) If something is attached to something else, there is a strong connection between them.
- The promise of more money for the school is attached to better results from the students?
- There is also something called ground rent, which is attached to these apartments.