Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable); (astronomy) A belt-like area of the sky that the Sun, Moon, and the planets pass through; it extends about eight degrees north and south of the ecliptic, and is divided into 12 equal parts which are each named after a constellation.
- (uncountable); (astrology) The 12 signs, or houses, of the zodiac. Each sign is named after one of the constellations in the zodiac.
- My zodiac costellation is Gemini.
- (countable) A circle decorated with the signs of the zodiac.
- My friend has a tattoo of a zodiac.