(Redirected from Moon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- moon is part of the Basic English 850.
- The moon is the round white thing in the sky at night. It's like a small planet that goes around the Earth.
- I was able to see the road because there was a full moon that night.
- A moon is a thing like a small planet that goes around another planet.
- If you moon someone, you show them your bare buttocks.
- Someone in the car pulled down their pants and mooned us as they drove past.
|The Solar System (edit)|
|Planets||Mercury • Venus • Earth • Mars • Jupiter • Saturn • Uranus • Neptune|
|Dwarf planets||Ceres • Eris • Pluto|
|Small solar system bodies||asteroid belt • comets • Kuiper belt • meteors • Oort cloud • scattered disc|
|Other||moon • moons|