Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When something is viable, it can be done or used.
- When something is viable, it can work out well. It can be successful.
- The two countries were determined to work out a viable peace deal to stop the war.
- Although he disagreed with everybody else's plans for the project, he could not suggest a more viable plan.
- The boss decided that Mai was the most viable candidate for the job, since she spoke six different languages and had been working longer than the other candidate.
- When something or someone is viable, it can live or survive on its own.