Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If a female is pregnant, she has a baby growing inside her.
- Between 10 and 40 percent of US teen girls will get pregnant before the age of 20.
- For the first time, a 67-year-old woman has successfully become pregnant.
- At that time, she was already eight months pregnant with their son, Bradley.
- You could barely tell she was pregnant, although the baby was born a week later.
- A pregnant silence has some meaning or feeling.
- If something is pregnant with a quality, it has a lot of that quality.