Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: trea‧sure
(countable & uncountable)
- (uncountable) Treasure is a collection of valuable things, such as gold, diamonds, money, etc.
- Going after buried treasure is just as scary in real life as it is in the movies.
- I felt like I was in a children's novel, or a story of hidden treasure.
- (countable) A treasure is something or someone that is very valuable or important.
- As an actor, he's a national treasure.
- (transitive) If you treasure something that belongs to you, you take good care of it; it is very important to you.
- We will always treasure the memories of his visits.