Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Useless things that are discarded.
- I took it out of the wrapping and then threw away the trash.
- Please take out the trash.
- A container where useless things are discarded.
- Just throw it in the trash.
- Something of poor or bad quality.
- This radio is trash! It doesn't work!
- (slang); (usually derogatory) Lower class people.
- white trash
- trailer trash
- (US) To make a mess; to ruin or destroy things.
- Trash the house! he ordered.
- Scarface always trashes a house he burgles.
- The burglars trashed my house.
- They trashed John's house yesterday.
- Oh, my God! They're trashing my house right now!
- (US) To discard or to throw away.
- Will you trash those old love letters?
- John always trashes my love letters.
- John trashed my love letters last Monday.
- I trashed John's old love letters yesterday.
- I'll spend the afternoon trashing your old love letters.