Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When you discard something, you throw away, to get rid of something.
- Synonyms: toss, trash, throw away and dispose
- Antonym: keep
- Will you please discard those old love letters?
- Tom discards everyone's old love letters.
- Tom discarded Jerry's old love letters yesterday.
- Have you discarded my old love letters yet?
- Tom is discarding your old love letters at this moment.
- If you discard a playing card, you take the playing card out of your hand.
- Something that is thrown away.
- That tattered old song sheet is a discard.
- Those tattered song sheet discards are worthless.