Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈɑːn.sə/, SAMPA: /"A:n.s@/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈænsɚ/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: an‧swer
- (countable) An answer is something that someone says after another person asks (says) a question.
- Synonym: response
- The answer to your question is "no".
- Question: "How old are you?"
- Answer: "I'm 12 years old."
- (countable) An answer is the solution to something.
- I found the answer to the mathematics exercise immediately.