Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is random, there is no purpose, reason, or pattern.
- I have to sit there like typing in random keywords to see if it's a keyword.
- Why don't you get organised instead of just contacting random people.
- (statistics) If a process is random, every option has an equal chance of happening.
- 20 per cent of the random sample of the libraries were public in any normal sense of the word.
- Banks use random numbers to make codes to keep your computer banking safe and secret.