- (countable & uncountable) Imagination is the ability to see something in your mind, or pretend that something false is true.
- Children use imagination to see sticks as swords and fight monsters.
- I used my imagination to figure out what a house built like that would look like.
- I imagined myself inside of a car with my friends, riding past a forest, while it was a thunderstorm.
- (uncountable) Imagination is the ability to think of something new, different, strange, or unusual.
- The artist made this amazing artwork by using his imagination.
- (countable) A person's imagination is how creative he can be.
- The writer was well-known for his creative imagination.