Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable); (old, no longer used) A ghost is the spirit or soul of a man.
- (countable) A ghost is the soul of a dead person that shows up after death.
- The house was haunted by the ghost of the little boy who used to live here. 
- (countable) A ghost is any faint thing that looks like a shadow.
- (countable) A ghost is a ghostwriter.
- (spirit that shows up after death)
- (faint shadowy thing)
other words of interest
- Date 2012 Publication information New York : Grand Central Pub.,Edition: 1st ed. Title You came back :a novel Author Coake, Christopher.