Audio (US) (file)
- An illusion is something that appears to look like something, but it actually is not.
- While we were hiking in the forest, we thought we saw a snake on the ground, but it was just an illusion. It was just a wooden stick.
- An illusion is when someone believes in something that is not true.
- Synonym: misapprehension
- I always had this illusion that a girl can get pregnant just by kissing a boy.
- An illusion is a trick that a magician uses to fool the audience.
- The coin-disappearing act was just an illusion.