Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: îr'ə, IPA (key): /ˈiə(r).ə/, SAMPA: /"I@(r).@/
- (US) enPR: ĕr'ə, IPA (key): /ˈɛrə/, SAMPA: /"Er@/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- A time period, generally more than one year. Often used to show a time when something important was happening.
- The Elizabethan era is when Queen Elizabeth was the Queen of England.
- During the World War II era, jazz music was popular.
- A geological series of rocks laid down over several hundred million years.
- Dinosaurs lived during the Mesozoic era.