Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /jiə/ or /jɜː/, SAMPA: /ji@/ or /j3:/
- (US) enPR: yîr, IPA (key): /jir/, SAMPA: /jir/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- A measure of the time taken for the earth to circle the sun - any 12 month period
- There are 12 months in one year
- There are 365 days in a year and 366 days in leap years.
- The 12 month period between one January and the next. In the western world, years are numbered from the birth of Christ, starting at 1.
- Simple English Wiktionary was started in the year 2005.